1. Click on Security Overview in the web portal menu
2. Filter Users: Click on users in the filtering menu at the top-left corner
When plotting elements on the map in the Security Overview, a new filtering menu will appear, based on what is currently displayed on the map. In this menu, you find all options for filtering.
In the users section of the new filtering menu, you can filter your personnel based on:
- Customer – choose desired account
- Subscription – subscription number
- Location – countries
- Groups – teams of employees or managers
- Status – active or inactive
- Home – home or traveling users.
You can also manually add employees by searching for a name, phone number or country.
3. Filter Alerts: Click on alerts in the filtering menu at the top-left corner
In the section for alerts, you can filter based on:
- Location – country
- Scope – time interval
- Severity – low, medium or high-risk alerts.
- Publisher – either Safeture, an external content provider or organization.
4. Filter on Risk Categories: Click on risk categories in the filtering menu at the top-left corner
In the section for risk categories, you can click on a certain risk category of your choice, which will influence what color is showing for all countries on the risk map. This enables you to get a graphical overview of the global risk situation related to a specific risk category.
5. Cluster Alerts: click on your preferred level of clustering at the top-right corner
When zooming out on the map in the Security Overview with a cluster option enabled, the alerts will be displayed in clusters with a number representing how many alerts are joint together. The cluster is also given the color of the highest severity level out of the clustered alerts and will display a blue border presenting the outer bounding border of all incidents when hovering over the icon.
To improve your user experience, all filters and options mentioned above are stored in the browser’s local storage, which means they will remain as they were between sessions and when navigating back and forth on the Web Portal.