1. Click on your user name in the top-right corner, and later on settings in the drop-down
2. Click on alert reports
Click on the section called “Alert reports” to make your settings related to how you wish to receive notifications of incidents near your people or facilities.
3. Choose what type of alerts (what severity levels) you wish to be informed of.
Make your settings in the drop-downs for these three send-outs:
- Personnel in incident region (email)
- Facilities in incident region (email)
- Receive a copy of alerts being sent to your personnel (SMS)
4. Click on email subscriptions
Click on the section called “Email subscriptions” to choose what platform information you wish to subscribe to in the shape of daily email send-outs.
5. Choose what type of send-outs you wish to receive to your inbox.
Click on the switch for those emails you wish to subscribe to out of the following options:
- Dashboard: Daily email send-out of your Dashboard, i.e. an overview of the situation when it comes to your people, travelers, alerts etcetera.
- Covid-19: Daily email send-out about the Covid-19 status. Email-send out will contain users in the most affected countries/regions in the world. The excel download will contain users in all countries with more than 1000 cases reported last month.
- Risk trip warnings: Daily email containing information on any new high-risk travel bookings that has been added to the system.
- Travel booking overview: Daily send-out of your Travel Bookings, highlighting issues with mismatched traveler contact information.
- Missed scheduled check-ins: Email for missed check-ins scheduled for your people. The email will be sent immediately after a missed scheduled time window.
6. Click on the emergency button notifications section
Click on the section called “Emergency button notifications” to choose how you want to be notified when someone uses the emergency button in the Safeture app.
Choose between email or SMS. Note: you can select to be informed via both channels.