In order to successfully register, please follow below steps:
- Download the app by searching for “Safeture Pro” in your App Store or Google Play Store, or by opening https://g.safeture.com/app.
- Select “Sign Up”
Important Note: If you already have an account for the app or the web portal (ISO), or if your organization has integrated single sign on with the Safeture platform for your organization account, you can use that to log in. Thus, skipping the following steps.
Fully complete the registration details:
- Email: Whenever possible, use your company email
- Password: Choose your own password complying with below rules:
- At least 10 characters It must include at least 1 digit, 1 lower case letter, and 1 upper case letter
- Subscription ID: Your Subscription ID can be provided by your HR/Risk Management department and/or by the person who shared information with you regarding registering for the Safeture Pro app.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Country: Select your country of residence
- Group: Select which group/department you belong to
The app will then ask you to register your phone number via SMS to ensure you receive SMS alerts and messages. This can be done in two ways:
- “Send verification SMS”: This option opens your SMS app an asks you to manually send the SMS. The service will then automatically register your phone number.
- “Manual Register Phone”: Submit your phone number and wait for an SMS message with an eight-digit code. Please enter this code and click the “Verify” button.
- During registration, you will be presented with an option to enable Location Services within the app.
- You must click “Always Allow” to enable all services in the app and receive alerts. If you choose any other option, this automatically switches off the service as Location Services needs to always be active in the background for the service to work.
iOS13+ note: On iOS 13 the first time the app is asking for location you can only select “When in use” or “Deny”. It’s important to select “When in use” at this stage. Later, during approximately 24 hours a second location permission request will come where you can choose “Keep Only While Using” or “Change to Always Allow”. It’s important that the user selects “Change to Always Allow”.
- At any stage you can go to Profile à Privacy to turn your service and location settings on or off.
You are now able to use the Safeture Pro app.